Thank you for visiting Registeram.com, We have a responsibility to protect each of our clients and to provide the best services available. The following terms and conditions are designed to ensure these obligations are met. Placing your order confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The use of Registeram.com Services is also determined by the following policies, which are included by reference. By using Our Services, you also agree to the terms of the following policies.
Additional terms may also apply to certain Services, and are combined by reference herein as applicable
USER AGREEMENT. In this Agreement ("Agreement") "you" and "your" refer to the person or party named on the online or offline registration and anyone reasonably appearing to Registeram.com Ventures to be acting with that person's or party's authority or permission. "we", "us" and "our" refer to Registeram.com Ventures. and "Services" refers to the domain name registration, web hosting service, e-mail service, and any other related or Supplementary services provided by us. This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and explains your obligations to us for the Services.
Agreeing to our Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service is mandatory for using our services. Please make sure you read everything carefully. If any of these is infringed, we reserve the right to suspend/terminate such violating Account/websites.
Responsibility: You are responsible for your websites and all websites contents that you host to be in accordance with all rules on this page. Misuse by you may result in actions on your account, including removal from the host with/without a notice and without a refund.
TERM: This Agreement begins on the date that the Customer completes the registration process relating to the provision of the Service and will remain in full force during the length of the term until terminated in accordance with terms of this Service Agreement.
If you do not agree or at anytime do not agree to these terms and conditions, please notify our Billing Department (email@example.com) so we can initiate a closure of your account. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT shall constitute your approval. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
1. INFANCY. You attest that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement.
Registeram.com accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber. Customers may not sell, lease, rent or assign accounts to any party not named in this Policy. All shared hosting accounts (SoHo, Business, Mocha) can not be used for resell purposes
2. Support Boundaries:
Registeram.com provides 24 x 7 x 365 technical support to our subscribers and our staff is limited to our area of expertise.
The following are our guidelines when providing support:
Client's use of profanity in language, or abuse towards any Registeram.com's employee via chat, email, phone, our e-ticket system, or in any other form will result in a complete block from our support system, and subject the client to an account cancellation without a refund.
3. Acceptable Use Of The Service: Registeram.com makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. Registeram.com also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Registeram.com will not be responsible for damages the customer suffers. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence, subscriber's errors or omissions, or due to the fault of third parties.
4. Account/Website Contents:
All services provided by Registeram.com may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the Nigeria apply.
The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Registeram.com from any claims resulting from the use of our services
Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of another’s copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting. If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed upon, please email abuse@Registeram.com.com with the information required. If the request is of a licensing issue, we may require further documentation.
Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not permitted. Please do not take backups of your backups.
Examples of unacceptable material on all Shared and Reseller servers include:
Examples of unacceptable material on all Dedicated servers include:
Registeram.com services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Registeram.com systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. Use of Registeram.com system(s) constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.
Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control must be with expressed written consent from the third party. Registeram.com may, at its discretion, request and require documentation to prove access to a third party network or system is authorized.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Any violation as stated above may result in the suspension or termination of your services with or without notice. All abuse issues must be dealt with via trouble ticket/email and will have a response within 48 hours.
Potential harm to minors is strictly forbidden, including but not limited to child pornography or content perceived to be child pornography (Lolita):
Any site found to host child pornography or linking to child pornography will be suspended immediately without notice.
Hosting Resellers: We will suspend the site in question and will notify you so you may terminate the account. We will further monitor your activity; more than one infraction of this type may result in the immediate termination of your account.
Direct Hosting users: Your services will be terminated with or without notice.
It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as username and password. It is required that you use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change/update your password.
5. Account Setup / Email address on file:
You must provide us with currect contact information, and keep current, good contact information for your. Name, Addres, E-mail, fax, and telephone contacts are used, in that order of preference.We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) in case of fraud.
6. INDEMNITY. Customer agree to release, indemnify, and hold us, our contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors and affiliates and Registeram.com Ventures., and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, of third parties relating to or arising under this Agreement, the Services provided hereunder or your use of the Services, including without limitation infringement by you, or someone else using the Service with your computer, of any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity, or from the violation of any of our operating rules or policy relating to the service(s) provided. You also agree to release, indemnify and hold us harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions contained in the Dispute Policy. When we are threatened with suit by a third party, we may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify us; your failure to provide those assurances may be considered by us to be a breach of your Agreement and may result in deactivation of your services. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
7. Payment Policy: All services are provided on a pre-payment basis. No bills or invoices will be sent by postal mail or fax. Clients will receive a notice via e-mail as to when their billing cycle ends. Unless a special arrangement has been made, all notifications of billing will occur through email or other means as decided by Us.
Customers who Transfered money or Paid cash into our Bank account are required to email us the following payment details immediately after payment: Teller/Deposit slip Number, Amount paid, Depositor Name, Bank Name, Payment Date, including their Order Number or Invoice Number. Such customer must provide the above information to enable us verify their Bank payment and apply their payment accordingly.
We are not able to apply/process payment if customer fail to provide us all the required payment information including their Invoice Number, the customer accept 100% responsibility for any damage/Loss as a result of the customer Failure to notify us about their payment details.
It is the customer's responsibility to notify our support team via support Ticket or email at firstname.lastname@example.org after paying for a domain renewal and to ensure the email is received and acted upon. Domain renewal notices and invoices are provided as a courtesy reminder and Registeram.com cannot be held responsible for failure to renew a domain or failure to notify a customer about a domain's renewal.
No refunds can be given, once a domain is renewed. All domain registrations, and renewals are final. Registeram.com reserves the right to change the annual payment amount and any other charges at anytime.
8. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
This policy only apply to service tagged with (30 day money back gualantee).For hosting accounts with free domain registration, refund requests made within the 30-day money back guarantee period will have the common market value subtracted for those TLDs as domain payments are non-refundable
This policy shall only apply to service cancellation by the customer. If service is cancelled by Us due to violation of the terms of this Service Agreement by the Customer, no refund will be issued to the Customer. We will only allow for the refund if cancellation is not the fault of the customer, as determined by Registeram.com Ventures.
Registeram.com reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In this case, unused fees may be returned to the subscriber on a pro-rata basis. Fees for domain name registration/transfer, domain protection, additional site builder licenses, SSL certificates, dedicated server orders and fees, downgrade/upgrade fees, any license fees for products purchased through us, and IP are not refundable.
If a customer re-registers after Registeram.com's cancellation of the account without Registeram.com's written consent, Registeram.com will cancel Customer's account and all dues and fees paid to date regardless of whether service has been rendered will be forfeited. Additionally, any amounts due will be immediately payable.
9. Abuse of Our System Resources: Any attempt by any Customer using the Service to undermine or cause harm to the machine or another Customer of Registeram.com Ventures is strictly prohibited, This includes, but is not limited to: (a.) Use of servers for backup of files unrelated to the web site of the account or resale or remote access to CGI scripts installed on our servers. (b.) using programs that consume excessive CPU time (c.) allowing the use of mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, or autoresponders other than for the customer's own account (d.) resale of disk space without an appropriate reseller agreement. Customer may not upload or install or cause to be uploaded or installed any IRC-related software on Our machine. This includes: servers, bots, bouncers or any other software that is used for the purpose of creating, maintaining, or providing access to IRC servers or channels. Violation of these policies will result in immediate cancellation of the Service by Us, without notice to the Customer and no refund will be issued to the Customer, either.10. Resource Usage:
b. INODES: The use of more than two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) inodes on any shared or reseller account may result in a warning, and if no action is taken to reduce the excessive use of inodes, your account may be suspended. If an account exceeds one hundred thousand (100,000) inodes it will be automatically removed from our backup system to avoid over-usage, however, databases will still be backed up as a courtesy in our sole discretion. Every file (i.e. a webpage, image file, email, etc.) on your account uses up one (1) inode.
User accounts that constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, have hundreds of thousands of files, or cause file system damage may be flagged for review and/or suspension. The primary cause of excessive inodes is typically due to Users leaving their catchall address enabled, but never checking their primary account mailbox. Over time, tens of thousands of messages (or more) build up, eventually pushing the account past an acceptable amount of inodes. To disable your default mailbox, login to cPanel and choose "Mail", then "Default Address", "Set Default Address", and then type in: â€":fail: No such user here"
11. Disclosure to Law Enforcement:
At Registeram.com we specifically forbid the use of our service for any unlawful activities. Therefore, User agrees that the Company may reveal any and all subscriber information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the Subscriber. In addition Registeram.com shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
12. Unsolicited E-mail: (a.) The Customer may not use the Service to send unsolicited commercial email (or spamming as it is otherwise called). We will be the sole authority as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. (b.) Customers may not uploaded or install or cause to be uploaded or installed any script to Our machine that can be utilized for sending out bulk email. Violation of these policies will result in immediate cancellation of the Service by Us, without notice to the Customer and no refund will be issued to the Customer, either.
13. SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE):
Registeram.com takes a zero tolerance approach to the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and "double optin" or SPAM over our network. Very simply this means that customers of Registeram.com may not use or permit others to use our network to transact in UCE. Customers of Registeram.com may not host, or permit hosting of, sites or information that is advertised by UCE from other networks. Violations of this policy carry severe penalties, including termination of service.
Violation of Registeram.com's SPAM policy will result in severe penalties. Upon notification of an alleged violation of our SPAM policy, Registeram.com will initiate an immediate investigation (within 48 hours of notification). During the investigation, Registeram.com may restrict customer access to the network to prevent further violations. If a customer is found to be in violation of our SPAM policy, Registeram.com may, at its sole discretion, restrict, suspend or terminate customer's account. Further, Registeram.com reserves the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. Registeram.com will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense.
As our Customers are ultimately responsible for the actions of their clients over the Registeram.com.ng Network, it is advisable that customers develop a similar, or stricter, policy for their clients.
Additionally, CUSTOMER agrees not to utilize the Registeram.com service, equipment or email address in connection with the transmission of the same or substantially similar unsolicited message to 50 or more recipients or eight or more newsgroups in a single day. Violating this clause may result in service interruption or account cancellation.
Customer agrees not to transmit, promote, or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is either illegal or designed to violate this Agreement. Such software, products or services include, but are not limited to, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. "spamware") and services which send unsolicited advertisements.
14. Network : Customer shall ensure that its use of Registeram.com's network services shall not disrupt Registeram.com, its associated networks or equipment forming part of the systems. Customer is responsible for the security of all files and content installed under the hosting account and is required to maintain any software installed to up to date version in order to avoid security breaches. In instances in which an excessive amount of system resources are utilized by a subscriber, Registeram.com reserves the right to place CPU process limits on the Customer's account to prevent disruption of service to other customers.
Customers shall not transmit any communication where the meaning of the message, or its transmission or distribution, would violate any applicable law or regulation or would likely be offensive to the recipient thereof. No message may be mass distributed, "broadcast," or otherwise sent on an intrusive basis to any Registeram.com user or to any directly or indirectly attached network. Use of Registeram.com's connection in a manner that is disruptive, damaging, unlawful, offensive, or intrusive as determined by Registeram.com shall be considered a breach of this Policy and may result in cancellation of service. This prohibition extends to sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of Registeram.com's service, Registeram.com's equipment or any site hosted on any Registeram.com network.
15. Bandwidth and Disk Usage:
Customer agrees that bandwidth and disk usage shall not exceed the number of megabytes per month for the Services ordered by Customer on the Order Form (the "Agreed Usage"). Registeram.com will monitor Customer's bandwidth and disk usage. Registeram.com shall have the right to take corrective action if Customer's bandwidth or disk usage exceeds the Agreed Usage. Such corrective action may include the assessment of additional charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all Services, or termination of this Agreement, which actions may be taken is in Registeram's sole and absolute discretion. If Registeram.com takes any corrective action under this section, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid in advance prior to such action. In the event that a customer exceeds the included allocation, Registeram.com may, at its sole discretion, collect a deposit, in an amount determined by Registeram.com against customer's payment information on file with Registeram.
16. System and Network Security:
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Registeram.com.ng Network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Registeram.com will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. These violations include, without limitation:
Accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account, which such User is not authorized to access.
Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing".
Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Taking any action in order to obtain services to which such User is not entitled.
17. Notification of Violation: Registeram.com is under no duty to look at each customer's or user's activities to determine if a violation of the TOS has occurred, nor do we assume any responsibility through our TOS to monitor or police Internet-related activities.
18. Miscellaneous Provisions:
You must provide us with currect contact information, and keep current, good contact information for your. Name, Addres, E-mail, fax, and telephone contacts are used, in that order of preference. it is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. to get rid of orders made with the intention of fraud/419 or scams, any order placed with invalid or suspected incorrect contact information is subject to verification before activation, verification also apply to active service/account with suspecious acivities or contact details.
Registeram.com takes no responsibility for any material input by others and not posted to the Registeram.com.ng Network by Registeram. Registeram.com is not responsible for the content of any other web sites linked to the Registeram.com Network; links are provided as Internet navigation tools only. Registeram.com disclaims any responsibility for any such inappropriate use and any liability to any person or party for any other person or party's violation of this policy.
19. Backups and Data Loss: Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Registeram.com is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Registeram.com servers.
The Customer is responsible for making their data backups, We assume no responsibility for loss of data. Registeram.com cannot guarantee full or even partial recovery of data from a failed drive, but will work to the limit of their abilities to restore data from the failed hardware. Registeram.com is not responsible for any damages your business may suffer.
Registeram.com does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services. Registeram.com denies any warranty or merchantability for a specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Registeram.com
Use of Registeram.com's hosting services could involve listing subscriber's participation in relevant directories, and subscriber expressly grants permission for such listings.
20. Price Change: We reserve the right to change prices listed on Registeram.com, and the right to change the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
21. Hosting space: Hosting space is intended for normal use only, and is limited to Web files, e-mail and content of the hosted Web sites, not for storage of media or other data nor for the sole purpose of mass email/solicitation. Hosting space may not be used as offsite storage for electronic files or for third party electronic mail or FTP hosts. You are responsible for removing any files which do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any hosting space (disk usage) limits allocated to your account(s). Failure to do so may result in removal and deletion of such materials, and/or in discontinuation of your services or account. MS SQL remote management/connections: the provided remote connection interface is to be used with the purpose of managing your MS SQL database remotely and NOT for the purpose of using our MS SQL for remote SQL storage for other sites/applications - violating this rule will result in account suspension.
22. Disclaimer: Registeram.com shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Registeram.com makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Registeram.com disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Registeram.com and its employees.23. Important Notice For .NG Domains
There are terms and conditions for registering a .ng domain name, it's quite much, but we will summarize it in a few sentences. Interested in the whole lot, get it here. You may also click here to download the full policy
Do download the entire .ng registrant agreement here.24. Customer Responsibilities:
25. Violations: Violations of these Acceptable Use Policies should be referred to Our Contact Form. All complaints will be investigated promptly. Failure to follow any "Term of Services" or conditions will be grounds for immediate account deactivation/suspension.
26. Deactivation: Complaints made by third parties to Registeram.com, regarding abuses of the Service by a Customer will be grounds for suspension of the Service by Us. Activity which results in a suspension or deactivation of Service by Registeram.com will result in a forfeiture of fees paid by the Customer.
27. Refusal of Service: We reserve the right to refuse, cancel/terminate or suspend service, at our sole discretion without any prior notice.
28. ANNOUNCEMENTS: We reserve the right to distribute information to you that is pertinent to the quality or operation of our services and those of our service partners. These announcements will be predominately informative in nature and may include notices describing changes, upgrades, new products or other information to add security or to enhance your identity on the Internet.
29. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The information, services and products available to you on this Web site may contain errors and is subject to periods of interruption. While Registeram.com Ventures does its best to maintain the information, services and products it offers on the Web site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this Web site. We provides the information, services and products available on this web site "as is," with no warranties whatsoever. All express warranties and all implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event shall Registeram.com Ventures be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising from the use or performance of this web site or from any information, services or products provided through this web site, even if Registeram.com Ventures has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with this web site, or any portion thereof, your exclusive remedy shall be to discontinue using the web site.30. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
31. Governing Law: This Contract is governed by the law of a territory as may be specified by Us and the Customer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such Courts.
32. NOTICES: Violations of these Acceptable Uses Policies should be referred to email@example.com
33. MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR ACCOUNT: In order to change any of your account information with us, you must use your Account Identifier and Password that you selected when you opened your account with us. You agree to safeguard your Account Identifier and Password from any unauthorized use. In no event shall we be liable for the unauthorized use or misuse of your Account Identifier or Password.
34. Modifications To Agreement: We reserve the right to change the Conditions of this Contract at any time and such changes will be deemed effective on the date of publication on this website.
35. Disclaimer: Registeram.com will not be held responsible for any damages, events that may occur resulting from the use of our services, downtimes, failure or refusal to register or renew your products and services with us. Registeram.com will only be liable to provide a full refund of monies paid to us for such products or services.
.NG Domain Registration Agreement Click Here
36. ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF THE SERVICE AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.